Sunday 3 February 2013

War Games...


War Games...

I am starting this blog in the hopes that people are interested in my views and can learn from mistakes I make in all aspects of the hobby.

I collect, paint and play Games Workshop models.  In particular I play Tyranids and to a lesser extent I collect Dark Angels (looking forward to the update they'll be getting next month).

I have around 5000 points of tyranids painted and maybe 3000 points still to paint (about half of that is big Forgeworld models so its not too many models)

I will be posting about games, painting issues and talking about lists that I am constantly working on.

I do have a youtube page with a few videos on.  I will be updating this videos over the coming months, so hang on in there.  If you have any requests on topics, be it, painting tutorials or list construction, let me know and I will start with those videos as my topics.

Anyhoo, I am done for now, leave your comments about what you wanna see and I will get back to you when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment